Located in the heart of the historic mining town of Burra, surrounded by existing business.
This 1848 heritage listed stone & brick building offers a showroom area of 152m2 with bonus cellar of 33m2 and 9.17m of street frontage.
Situated on 327m2 of land with rear access. Featuring a kitchen, office space with split system a/c, cellar & garage.
Currently tenanted on a periodic basis.